Below are some general directions to help you gain access to the full functionality of the Manual of Medical Nutrition Therapy.
On the Toolbar in the bottom left corner of your main viewing screen is a Small Ribbon that represents Bookmarks. (View the left image for the small white ribbon - three icons in from the left.)
To Add a Bookmark:
1) Choose the pages in the main viewing area you wish to Bookmark. To Bookmark certain pages, they must be visible at the time of setting the Bookmark.
2) Click the small white Bookmark tab in the lower left side at the bottom of the screen (inside the toolbar) to bring up the Bookmark editor window at the top left of the screen.
3) Click in the white form box and Type aNote to identify your Bookmark.
4) Click Add. The pages currently showing at the time you clicked Bookmark will be added to the Bookmark window along with your note.
5) Update a BookMark. Choose the Bookmarked pages icon you wish to Update. Click in the white form field located next to the pages icon and Retype your notes and click Update.
6) Delete a Bookmark. Choose the Bookmarked pages icon you wish to Delete. Click the Small White X in the top Right corner of the Bookmarks icon box.
The print button looks like a small Printer Icon located to the RIGHT of the big T, and to the LEFT of the Volumn Control on the BOTTOM LEFT TOOLBAR on the screen. Note the image shown below.
Multiple printing options available.
1. All Pages (CAUTION: Prints the Entire Manual).
2. Select Pages (Type in the box the Exact Page Numbers to Print - i.e. 2-2 for One Page or 2-7 for a Group of Pages.)
3. Current Pages (Prints Pages currently shown on the screen.)
4. Bookmarked Pages (Prints Bookmarked Pages.)
To Print Select Pages click in the White Box and Type in the pages - i.e. 7-10 and click Enter.
Directions to Reset Your Password - Please Follow Carefully
Go to http://www.eatrightflorida.org/manual and Log in.
Once in the site you will see a MENU link called RESET PASSWORD
1) Click: RESET PASSWORD - an article with a small Edit Profile Link will appear above your profile information.
2) Click the small Edit Profile link at the top of the page (Not in the menu itself)
3) Scroll down to the two Reset Password boxes
4) Carefully type in the new password (do not copy and paste)
5) Retype the new password in the second box (must be exactly the same, case sensitive)
6) Scroll to the bottom and click save or submit.
7) Completely exit out of the page by logging out.
Verify that the new password was saved.
8) Retype http://www.eatrightflorida.org/manual into the browser window.
9) Login again with your regular username and New password. (Click REMEMBER PASSWORD if you prefer).
10) Write down the new password and keep it in a safe place.
1. Click at the edge of the current page to flip to the next page.
2. Click in the Small White Box at the TOP LEFT of the screen and type in the exact page you wish to turn to and click Enter.
3. Click the Forward and Backward Arrows located at the Bottom Right of the screen to advance pages. As shown in teh image below, the inside double arrows, advance (right double arrows) or retreat (left double arrows) one page per click. The outside arrows flip to the back (right arrow) or front of the book (left arrow).