Dawn Springs, MS, RDN, LDN
FDA Reimbursement Representative
- Why add MNT to healthcare?
- Patient-Focused Care
- Quality of Care
- Poisitive Outcomes
- Spans the Continuum of Care
Want to learn more? Two resources are available to you. One is a group of FAND members who are interested in reimbursement issues and you may join our group by emailing your name, district and at least one phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org And go to www.eatright.org/mnt frequently to access the most current information on reimbursement. The latest MNT Works Toolkit is also available (to members only) at this same site.
The goals of the reimbursement representative are to:
- Strengthen working relationship with AND, State Legislation and Public Policy Chair (who is also the FAND President Elect).
- Continuously seek FAND members interested in Reimbursement issues.
- Build an electronic group to communicate information and encourage exchange of information among group members.
- Serve as resource person for member questions/concerns.
- Encourage inclusion of coding and reimbursement issues at the annual FAND symposium and district levels.
Lay the groundwork for a more successful future. Champion Nutrition. YOU are the American Dietetic Association.