MANAGER, CLINICAL OPERATIONS
Food and Nutrition Services
At Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, our community-owned regional medical center and leading acute care hospital is named by U.S. News & World Report as one of “America's Best Hospitals”, ranking above all other Florida institutions in several specialties. These awards combined with our supportive team environment help to ensure your success!
- Top 100 Hospitals to Work For
- Regions only Magnet Hospital
- America’s Best Hospitals
- Consumer Preferred Hospital
- America’s Safest Hospitals
To ensure our continued success and outstanding quality, Sarasota Memorial is committed to hiring the most talented team members. We constantly strive to find the most talented staff to help deliver excellence. Currently, we are seeking an experienced
MANAGER, CLINICAL OPERATIONS
Food and Nutrition Services – Registered Dietitian Required
Oversees all clinical nutrition and operational activities of Food and Nutrition Services to ensure compliance to all regulatory agencies. Monitors Clinical Dietitian teams quality and performance outcomes while developing systems and strategies to improve quality and customer satisfaction. Aggressively promotes and ensures Clinical Dietitian involvement in decision making and support of overall department initiatives. Creates strong physician relationships and promotes SMHCS services and advanced patient care objectives within hospital and community. Evaluates, assesses, plans, charts in patients’ medical record and implements patients nutritional care. Complies with all Nutrition Standards of Practice. Effectively provides nutrition education for outpatient Food and Nutrition Services. Develops action plans for quality initiatives that result in positive outcomes.
- Registered Dietitian required.
- Licensed as a Dietitian in the state of Florida required.
- Minimum of five (5) years management experience is required, preferably in a large healthcare facility.
- Ability to work independently and in groups toward established objectives preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills preferred
Conveniently located to most major Florida cities and attractions, Sarasota Memorial Health Care System offers our team members all the amenities associated with an active “Florida Lifestyle”. Surround yourself with world-class shopping, PGA quality golf courses, award winning theater, hiking trails and some of the nation’s top beaches. We invite you to explore all of the opportunities found right here in Sarasota, FL! Learn more about our career opportunities by visiting our website atwww.smh.com or our beautiful community, by visiting our local Chamber of Commerce www.sarasotachamber.com. EOE
More Than Healthcare,
Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCRS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
South Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center in Florida City, FL
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
Our Dietitian oversees the dietary program and menu planning, documents patient nutritional information, represents the department in clinical care committee, and assists the management as necessary to ensure that the patient nutritional needs are met.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a major course of study in human nutrition, food and nutrition, dietetics, or food management.
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the facility, in addition to a variety of outside customers with varying interests
- Good writing skills
- Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work performed in the position
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department
- Licensed as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Registered Dietitian (RD) as required in the state of Florida.
- Assess the nutritional status needs of a patient.
- Provides nutritional counseling to patients and their families, if necessary.
- Prepares all patients' diet cards.
- Inputs all dietary and nutritional information. Maintains all records of patient's nutritional history.
- Approves and helps design cycle menus.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CALL TODAY OR APPLY ONLINE
Patricia Fernandez (786) 349-6120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ccrs.careers CCRS IS PROUDLY AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Join a collaborative multi-disciplinary team as a Dietitian at Florida State Hospital or Northeast Florida State Hospital! Both facilities have been awarded the Governor’s Sterling Award for Organizational Excellence and are CARF certified.
As a dietician, you'll be responsible for coordinating medical nutritional care by following the Nutrition Care Process in an inpatient setting. You'll also serve as liaison between residents, physicians, nurses, and Diet Office staff while being actively involved in interdisciplinary team meetings and serving on various hospital committees. You’ll also attend conferences, seminars and workshops to keep up-to-date on current standards of care.
Florida State Hospital in Chattahoochee, is just a short drive to universities, shopping, entertainment, and the Gulf of Mexico! Northeast Florida State Hospital in Macclenny, is just west of Jacksonville, the Atlantic beaches, Jacksonville International Airport, and so much more!
THE BEST BENEFITS
For more information, please contact Kevin Bist, Recruiting Consultant
Kevin.email@example.com office 850-717-4266 cell 850-274-4287