Pleasant campus that is home to 350 adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Join 3 other RDs in the department. Nice offices. Great place to walk or bike between homes. 40 hrs/wk Mon-Fri. Total 35 days off annually.
Requirements: FL licensure (or eligible), reliable, flexible and friendly person, knowledge of Computrition and tube feeding is preferred but we are happy to train.
Contact us for more detailed information or to arrange a visit.
Special Communications, LLC
Job Title: DIETETICS AND NUTRITION INSTRUCTOR
Location: Lakeland, FL
School Name: Keiser University
This is a full-time teaching position in an ACEND – accredited undergraduate Coordinated Program delivered at the Lakeland, FL campus. Instructors are expected to teach and manage assigned courses, participate in programmatic decision-making and accreditation activities, and assist the Program Coordinator and Clinical Coordinator as needed. All courses in this program are scheduled during the day; there are no evening courses. This position requires teaching food service management courses.
Instructors are responsible for leveraging their expertise to deliver education services to students through: Preparing course plans and materials, delivering courses, monitoring progress/attendance, advising students, recording grades and submitting reports
The Dietetics and Nutrition Instructor must have a PhD in Dietetics or Nutrition, or PhD with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in Dietetics & Nutrition. Must also have experience in food service management. University teaching experience desired.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted: https://keiseruniversityevergladesuniversity.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5557095&user_id=
Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university that provides educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all students with opportunities to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment. Committed to a students’ first philosophy, Keiser University prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice, health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused general studies.
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.
More Than Healthcare,
Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCRS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
South Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center in Florida City, FL
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
Our Dietitian oversees the dietary program and menu planning, documents patient nutritional information, represents the department in clinical care committee, and assists the management as necessary to ensure that the patient nutritional needs are met.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a major course of study in human nutrition, food and nutrition, dietetics, or food management.
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the facility, in addition to a variety of outside customers with varying interests
- Good writing skills
- Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work performed in the position
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department
- Licensed as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Registered Dietitian (RD) as required in the state of Florida.
- Assess the nutritional status needs of a patient.
- Provides nutritional counseling to patients and their families, if necessary.
- Prepares all patients' diet cards.
- Inputs all dietary and nutritional information. Maintains all records of patient's nutritional history.
- Approves and helps design cycle menus.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CALL TODAY OR APPLY ONLINE
Patricia Fernandez (786) 349-6120 or email email@example.com
ccrs.careers CCRS IS PROUDLY AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER