Dietitian, Full-time, Days
Broward Health Coral Springs
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Broward Health Coral Springs is a 200-bed family-oriented hospital and moving ahead with exciting plans for the future. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of it!
* Full-time, benefits-eligible position, Mon-Fri, days, with varied weekend requirements (80hrs/biweekly).
* Provides medical nutrition therapy for patients of the North Broward Hospital District in order to help facilitate appropriate patient care outcomes.
* Bachelor’s degree in nutrition or dietetics and completion of approved coordinated undergraduate program or ADA approved internship required.
* Current licensure with the State of Florida required – RD eligibility with successful completion of registration within first 12 months of employment.
* One year of related experience preferred.
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an EO/AA procurer of goods/services, M/F/D/V.
Global Connections to Employment (GCE) is committed to helping people throughout life’s journey. Since its establishment in 1986, GCE has grown to become one of the largest employers of persons with disabilities in the AbilityOne® Program with more than 1,700 employees in 12 states and the District of Columbia.
We are hiring a Part-Time Registered Dietitian to provide basic nutrition assessments and care planning for patients and residents at Gulf Breeze Hospital, located in Pensacola, FL area. We are flexible on days; prefer 20 hours per week, including every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday).
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree, must been eligibility requirements for registered dietitian.
- Must be eligible to receive Registered Dietitian credentialing by the Commission on Dietetic Registration, within 90 days of hire.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screening as appropriate.
TO APPLY for Requisition #6859
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ gce.org/careers and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED