For more than 38 years Raulerson Hospital has been providing the rural community of Okeechobee with quality healthcare and a personal touch. Raulerson Hospital is a 100-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of medical and surgical services for both inpatient and outpatient procedures. It has been said that Raulerson Hospital offers what large hospitals can, but in a smaller setting. Although Raulerson Hospital employs more than 500 staff members, we are always seeking dedicated professionals to join our dynamic healthcare team and become a member of our family. Many of the nursing students, who spend time at Raulerson Hospital during their clinical rotations, choose to join us upon their graduation, because they enjoy the friendly, helpful atmosphere among our staff and patients.
About the area…
Okeechobee is a place that almost immediately feels like home. A unique, small community hospital with state of the art practices, in a down to earth community. Our spot in the Big Lake area of Central Florida affords world-class sports fishing, natural beauty, easygoing lifestyle and friendly people. Just a hop, skip and jump from many of Florida's cities and attractions, Okeechobee is an affordable place to live, a fun place to relax and a great place to thrive.
- Raulerson Hospital is the sole hospital provider in Okeechobee County
- Raulerson Hospital has been recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for five years in a row. We are one of only 117 hospitals in the nation to achieve this distinction.
Raulerson Hospital is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
The Clinical Nutrition Manager coordinates the daily operation of all Clinical Nutrition activities of the NS Department. The position serves as a liaison with other department on patient care issues and ensures that State, Federal, TJC, and all other standards of performance are being met.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Master’s Degree in Dietetics and Nutrition Preferred.
- Registered with American Dietetic Association Required
- Licensed in State of Florida
- One (1) + years experience in Healthcare required
- Three (3) to Five (5) years experience in Healthcare preferred
- One (1) + years of Food Service experience required
- Working knowledge and enforces uniform compliance with all current policies, procedures, and regulatory standards (Hospital, Department, TJC, HRS, OSHA, EEOC, others within Patient Nutrition and Food Service areas)